There are few travel related wonderful quotes/thoughts I would love to share today. These quotes always inspired me to explore the world and leave the known land.
I will share these quotes from most inspiring travellers, with pictures from my own travels.
- Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts.
(Image : isle of wight , United Kingdom. OutOfOfficeTravellers’ Photography)
2. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
Oh yes, with every other day news about terrisom and violence, only hope I see is travel to their lands. May be living with them and seeing from their point of view might help us understand each others more. And may be we would find that harmony with each others, without destroying mother earth.
(Image : Pyramid of Giza , Egypt. OutOfOfficeTravellers’ Photography)
3. “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
yes, not everytime there is some goal to achieve, but just to enjoy the journey, and just to enjoy the movement itself rather than reaching.
4. “All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” – Samuel Johnson
(Image : Rann Of Kutch , India. OutOfOfficeTravellers’ Photography)
5. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
(Image : Iceland. OutOfOfficeTravellers’ Photography)
Hope these quotes inspire you too to leave known place and travel.